We are currently seeking a Program Manager to lead a set of Scrum teams in an immersive Agile environment. You will be the primary point of contact for a set of business capabilities being implemented by the Scrum teams below you, each team with a Scrum Master working under your guidance. You will be overseeing 40+ resources across numerous Scrum teams all working to transform healthcare delivery. You will advocate and evangelize a highly tuned Scrum-based Agile methodology, ensuring that the process and project teams self-improve over time.
The software is built using modern technologies, DevOps practices, and cloud-based infrastructure. The work setting is highly dynamic, with numerous project teams (each with multiple Scrum teams) working towards a common vision to deliver an integrated solution.
- Advocate and spearhead Agile SDLC across teams and with the customer
- Maintain single point responsibility for the overall success of each project within your portfolio
- Hold managerial and administrative authority over designated business capabilities
- Establish communication and set and implement standards with the Scrum teams
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive Agile Program Roadmap for the business capabilities
- Work closely with executive management on the strategic goals and path for the teams
- Ensure stability and growth within the assigned domains
- Handle resource requirements, including supervisory oversight
- Initiate, develop, and grow relationships within the team, across teams, and with the customer
- Pursue new business development opportunities as they present themselves
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management, or related discipline and at least 8 years of experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience working on software development projects.
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Strong familiarity with Agile project management software preferred (eg. Jira).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Possess leadership skills to motivate your team to follow your direction; setting reasonable, challenging and clear expectations for individuals and holding them accountable
- Ability to be onsite 3-5 days a week in Maryland
- Ability to establish a positive working relationship with the client.
- Previous experience with Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Experience in healthcare domain strongly preferred
- Experience in federal contracting
- Generous base salary
- Three weeks of PTO
- Excellent health benefits program (Medical, dental and vision)
- Education and conference reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan. We contribute 3% of base salary irrespective of employee’s contribution
- 100% paid short-term and long-term disability
- 100% paid life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Casual working environment
- Flexible working hours